As featured in:
Valorant is your global competitive stage. It’s a 5v5 tac-shooter matchup to plant or defuse the Spike in a one-life-per-round, first to 13 series. More than guns and bullets, you’ll choose an Agent armed with adaptive, swift, and lethal abilities that create opportunities to let your gunplay shine. Creativity is your greatest weapon.
Plant the Spike
Agents and their signature abilities are how you win with skill and style. Adapt and outplay in the role of either a Duelist, Initiator, Controller, or Sentinel.
Detonate or Defuse
Haven. Bind. Split. Ascent. Each a stage for a multitude of savvy plays, agent clutches, and team strategies.
- Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- 4 GB of RAM
- CPU: Intel i3-4150
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 730
Valorant Patch Notes 3.06
This round of balance changes targets two Initiators: Skye and KAY/O. Skye’s benefitted from some quick movement shortly after her flashes and frequent Seekers, so we’ve slowed her down a tad and bumped the cost of her ult. For KAY/O, he should be better at hiding his FLASH/drive pitches.
And then there’s Jett. Simply put, these changes are about getting the most out of Blade Storm’s primary fire and creating matching damage rules for the alternate fire. In the same vein, there is one less smoke to work with, so choose wisely.
Five of the maps now come with sturdier crates, offering more protection for attackers on some planting sites, or safer positioning for defenders.
We’ve liked that Skye has been able to play off her own flash more and more. But lately, there's a sense that it's become too effective and optimal to play off of herself in some situations. An increase to the unequip time should make it slightly more difficult for Skye to capitalize on Guiding Light bird flashes as quickly as before—making coordinated play or different styles of flashes more competitive.
The increased activation time aims to give prepared enemies a slightly larger window to react, without trivializing her main Initiator tool. Also, we’ve seen both the frequency of Skye’s ult and its effectiveness increase as players have become more skilled with the Agent. Looking at the recon and impact it can provide, it now seems more appropriate amongst the ults that cost seven points.
When we first launched KAY/O, we had two big questions: “How strong is Suppression for initiation?” and “Can regular flashbangs exist against other flashes in VALORANT?” Although we believed the ability to lab out flashes was where the power could come in, we over-indexed on telegraphing the projectile, which is holding back its success.
These changes should help reward those of you that put in additional effort to throw clever pop flashes. As far as the ultimate goes, we wanted to increase the baseline value of the ultimate by ensuring a longer suppression window for those explosive site takes.
Previous release notes
Hey! Let’s start with a quick note on Yoru from our Character Producer, John Goscicki:
Hey all, wanna touch on the Yoru changes we were hoping to get out by 3.02. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the team is going to have to indefinitely delay the Yoru updates. We’re in a situation at the moment where certain resources needed to do this work are unavailable to us. As soon as we get a clearer picture of when we can ship these changes, you’ll be the first to know. Sincere apologies to everyone who has been looking forward to these.
What we do have is a lineup of new crosshair settings, the ability to shoot through Radianite crates, and a system to make it easier to revert AFK penalties due to server issues on our end.
There’s also the following Viper bug fix:
Fixed a bug where Viper’s Pit started forming at the cursor placement point instead of around Viper
- OK so this is technically a bug fix, but it alters the way Viper’s Pit is deployed. We accidentally shipped a bug in 3.01 that caused her ultimate to spawn at her placement reticle instead of around her. We know a lot of Viper mains thought this was an intentional buff and might not be happy about this revert—we’re very sorry to cause pain for you all.
- We think that Viper’s Pit can be a very potent tool for holding an area. Given that impact, it’s important that her team pays the cost of securing ground before she can place her ult, as opposed to being able to cast it forward into areas without giving up her position.
Gameplay Technology Updates
- Turn on "Use Advanced Options" to additionally customize your ADS crosshair and sniper scope center dot!
- Added the ability to save and switch between multiple crosshair profiles
- We hear y'all on wanting the ability to share your crosshair settings, and we agree! We don't have an exact time frame on when that will be coming, but it is definitely on our radar.
- Added a setting to set a minimum firing error across all weapons
- Added a setting to use the primary crosshair with shotguns
- You can now shoot through Radianite crates,with appropriate weapons, from all angles
- Previously, you could shoot through some crates from limited directions, but not others.
- Updated ziplines to allow the 'Use' key so you can detach at any point
- Added a system that enables us to automatically revert any AFK penalties applied to you in the event of unexpected server instability
- Autobalance button added for custom games with > 6 players based on players' MMR
- Improved the accuracy and responsiveness for the ping calculation
- Ping stats now show both the average and the max ping values to help you better understand your networking conditions
- The average value is calculated from multiple samples collected over a small interval of time—the max value is the largest value within that sample.
- Fixed a big where Killjoy’s turret was not affected by concuss
- Fixed Astra’s Gravity Well from pulling people while they were attached to ascenders
- Fixed a bug where Astra could activate Dissipate while attached to ascenders
- Fixed Boombot, Owl Drone, and Fakeout from destroying Sage’s Barrier Orb if placed in a way that overlapped a segment of the barrier wall
Previous release notes
Valorant Patch Notes 3.02
More bug fixes in this patch while we continue to evaluate those large Episode 3 changes—especially KAY/O’s overall impact. Hey look, we fixed the volume slider!
Game System Updates
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
- Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls.
Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peek
- “Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI
Previous release notes:
Hey, we’re back with Patch 1.14, if you’re wondering what happened to Patch 1.13, we used it to roll out some Unreal upgrades. So there’s that.
This one’s light on the Agents, big on Icebox. This round of Icebox changes is focused on getting the A site and verticality just right.
To help combat smurfs/AFKers, you must now win 10 Unrated matches before you can unlock Competitive. Speaking of which, the slew of Observer additions should make it better to follow the competition. Rank distribution has also been adjusted to help those at lower levels in their climb.
The limited Snowball Fight mode arrives and the Night.Market is open.
Agent Updates: Sage
- Barrier Orb can’t be cast in Buy Phase
- Although this was a hotfix solution intended to prevent an exploit with Omen, this change is overall a solid one that we believe creates cohesion across what can and can’t be cast in buy phase. Most of the abilities cast during buy phase are meant to set up more permanent utility.
- Once fortified, Barrier no longer loses health over time—Barrier only starts to deteriorate a few seconds before it expires
- Overall, we’ve been happy with how the fortified barrier has been playing but wanted to make some changes to prevent the mitigation of the fortifying counterplay, while rewarding Sage players that successfully fortify their walls. By removing the mitigation of the counterplay, we are able to investigate future opportunities to reward players that succeed in getting their barriers to fortify.
Ready to have a Snowball Fight with your friends (and likely your foes)? The limited mode goes live on Dec.15 and will last for two weeks, on Dec. 29. Play a match of Snowball Fight and you’ll also nab a themed Gun Buddy, delivered at a later date.
5v5: Team Deathmatch
- The first team to 50 kills wins
- Respawns are enabled, so get back in there
The snowball launcher is your weapon of choice
- Killjoy has rigged a custom version of Brimstone’s molotov launcher
- Projectile based snowballs have travel time and an arc (make sure to lead that shot!)
- Infinite snowballs—don’t stop shooting!
The gift that keeps on giving: Power ups!
- Gifts spawn around the map, sometimes a portal appears and gifts come pouring out
- Each gift contains a power up when opened (shoot to open)
- You can only have one of each power up at a time, so make sure to share with your teammates
- If you die, you drop your power ups and someone else can snag them
- Rapid Fire: fire even faster
- Growball: grows over time while traveling in the air
- Ricochet: for all those snowball trick shots off the ground and walls
- Skates: skate around quickly and in style. Jump higher!
- Week 1: Check out the festivities on the newly updated holiday version of Icebox (Snowball Fight only!)
- Week 2: Snowball Fight can be played on all current maps
- Get 750 XP for each game completed, and 150 bonus XP for a win
- Snowball mode does not progress missions
Recent Valorant news
Software similar to Valorant 10
Show ‘em what you’re made of in Apex Legends, a free-to-play Battle Royale game where contenders from across the Frontier team up to battle for glory, fame, and fortune.
Download Fortnite Battle Royale for Windows, macOS or Android, and compete to be the last one standing in 100 player PvP.
Doom is a 1993 sci-fi horror-themed first-person shooter by id Software
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a Free Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter.
More similar downloads