As featured in:
- Windows 10 vs. Windows 11 Performance Test: Gaming, Application & Storage Benchmarks
- Windows 11 vs. Windows 10 Performance: Gaming and Applications
The Microsoft PC Health Check App (Windows 11 Compatibility Checker) allows you to check if your PC meets all the requirements needed to run the new Windows 11. If so, you can get a free upgrade when it rolls out.
Windows 11 Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: >9” with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
Recent Windows 11 Compatibility Tool news
Software similar to Windows 11 Compatibility Tool 5
Download the ISO to create a bootable installation media (USB drive, DVD), create a virtual machine, or simply mount the disk image to install Windows 11.
The media creation tool can be used to upgrade your current PC to Windows 11 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 11 on a different PC.
The media creation tool can be used to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.
More similar downloads