MSI Afterburner is an overclocking utility that works with all graphics cards. Main features include GPU clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 12 alternatives to MSI Afterburner, check them out.
- MSI Afterburner has been downloaded 766,634 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about MSI Afterburner
Afterburner gives you complete control over your hardware, lets you monitor in real-time, and it's completely free. All important information including the GPU core clock, memory clock, temperature, voltage, and fan speed have a real-time on-screen-display monitor in games and real-time information in the Windows Tray Icon. All adjustments can be saved as profiles, and users can quickly switch to different settings with hotkeys. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
GPU Tweak allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, you can also select between GPU Tweak's Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience.
Fine tune your Nvidia graphics card, maximize cooling and performance.