Cooler Master MasterCase H500M
Pros & Cons
The Cooler Master Mastercase H500M feels far more refined than the H500P, offering a much better design as well as an appropriate material mix for a case in this price range. Sure, it is $50 more expensive, but that can be attributed mostly to the non-functional improvements in the use of materials and the upgraded fans and controller board as all the tooling changes are what really make a tangible difference. Thus, the Mastercase H500M is deserving of the Editor's Choice award.-- As reviewed by techPowerUp!
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 10 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Sleek design
- Great material mix
- Mesh or glass front panel
- Functional GPU support element
- USB 3.1 Type-C using Gen2 motherboard header
- Four USB 3.0 ports
Reviewers Didn't Like
- 3.5" HDD cage still quite difficult to get to once your system is up and running
- Not ARGB to RGB compatible
- Side panel locks offer very little security