Pros & Cons
The Razer Taipan features 8200 DPI 4G Dual sensor system, 9 programmable buttons with Razer Synapse 2.0. Other specs are anti-split and anti-finger print matte finish with a rubberized countuored thumb grip.
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 31 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Ambidextrous design
- Comfortable grips
- Customization and syncing with Razer Synapse 2.0
- Extremely smooth movement
- Superbly sensitive laser
Reviewers Didn't Like
- Uncomfortable thumb-buttons
- Chassis is a bit too low and narrow
- Not as comfortable as one-handed mice
- Occasionally easy to accidentally hit the wrong side's mouse buttons