ASRock X370 Taichi
Pros & Cons
From the minimal onboard LEDs, Intel controllers for both LAN and WiFi, USB 3.1 Type-C and Type-A, dual M.2 ports, a huge compliment of SATA ports and fan headers, decent audio, highly capable power design, and the included HB Bridge for GTX 1070 and GTX 1080 SLI users, the ASRock X370 Taichi is the first product I have ever given a perfect score, and if you get one, I am sure you will quickly understand why I like this board so much. Need I mention it has it all and only costs $200?-- As reviewed by techPowerUp!
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 7 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Best AM4 motherboard available at the present time
- 16-phase power design (300W capable)
- Dual CPU fan headers and water-pump header
- Two M.2 slots
- Excellent price
- Customizable RGB LED lighting
- Excellent performance
Reviewers Didn't Like
- Only one M.2 port @ 32 Gb/s (platform limited)
- Lacks flexible SLI bridge