Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
Pros & Cons
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+ 2 is a labour of love and an ode to the series’ glory days. Every inch of the game has been perfectly restored and updated for modern consoles and it's an absolute delight to play from start to finish. This is a must-buy for skateboarders, gamers and everyone else in between.-- As reviewed by tsa
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 10 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Finally, a worthy Tony Hawk's game
- As good a restoration as we've seen this gen
- Stunning new lighting system and incredible recreated levels
- Outstanding diverse casts of skaters, new and old
- Challenges keep the experience engaging past your first playthrough
Reviewers Didn't Like
- The stairs!
- Some maps have aged better than others
- Being so good nobody wants to challenge you online. #notsohumblebrag
- Load times can be on the long side for some levels