Crucial BX100 SSD
Pros & Cons
The BX100 is Crucial's new entry-level series (the B in BX stands for budget). The read performance of the BX100 range maxes out at an impressive 535MB/s, the write performance of the 120GB model boasts just 185MB/s, the 250GB model is considerably better at 370MB/s. Those investing in the 500GB or 1TB model can expect write speeds of up to 450MB/s.
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 27 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- One of the most inexpensive consumer SSDs on the market
- Rapid read performance
- 120GB version available
- Three-year warranty
- Resistant to extreme shock impact
- Low power consumption may extend battery life
Reviewers Didn't Like
- No hardware encryption
- No alternative form factors
- Slower write speed
- Some manufacturers offer five-year warranty