Download the ISO to create a bootable installation media (USB drive, DVD), create a virtual machine, or simply mount the disk image to install Windows 11. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal and Avira technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 4 alternatives to Windows 11 ISO, check them out.
- Windows 11 ISO has been downloaded 6,140 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Windows 11 ISO
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on the computer, USB, or external drive you are downloading the .iso file to.
- A blank DVD disc with at least 8GB (and DVD burner) to create a bootable disc. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted during installation.
- If you receive a “disc image file is too large” message while attempting to burn a DVD bootable disc from an ISO file, consider using a higher capacity Dual Layer DVD.
Ensure the PC you want to install Windows 11: Read more.
You may also be interested in...
The media creation tool can be used to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.
Use the Windows 11 Compatibility Tool (PC Health Check App) to see if your current PC meets the requirements to run Windows 11. Re-released version.
This is the best option for installing Windows 11 on the device you’re currently using.